Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Random Drawrin's #6 - Old School y'all

So, at my parents place the other night looking for my missing degree, for a super idea, we stumbled across some of my old drawings from when I was younger. And when I mean younger, I mean way younger. This "hippo" drawing is dated January 1981, which would have made me 1.5 years old. I was a fricken genius as a kid. A boy genius no less. Now? More of a Man regular. And even the man classification is under some scrutiney. I really haven't progressed much since...
This bad boy is from when I was still pretty young. So, like 4? Art school, not Math school. Either way, to be that young and know my anatomy? Well...sort of. I would post the nudie finger puppets that were in the same "series" as this one, but I didn't scan those....although I probably should...

1 comment:

Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli said...

That's pretty good for a year and a half. You were way more artistically advanced than I was.